Privacystatement LES JUMELLES BV
This is the privacy statement of www.b2b.lesjumelles.be (hereinafter: LES JUMELLES). On this page we will let you know what personal information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. The information about you that we process will be treated and secured with the highest possible care.
This use is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the Belgian Law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy regarding the processing of personal data and the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – AVG), which will apply on 25 May 2018.
1.Who is processing your data?
The person responsible for processing the personal data relating to you and as collected on this website is the sole proprietorship LES JUMELLES BV, with registered office at Frans Reinemundlei 23 2900 Schoten, Belgium and company number BE0736 477 250 hereinafter referred to as “our company” or “we”.
2. What types of information do we collect?
We collect mainly the information and data you provide us when you use our website and our services as well as information that you do not provide directly to us but are collected when using our website, such as type of device used to consult the website and localization data etc. , eg when you:
Makes purchases in our e-shop:
- Subscribe to our newsletter,
- Use our contact form,
when using our website.
We collect different types of information depending on the services you use and the use you make of our website.
If you make purchases in our e-shop: we collect the information you provide in the registration form, if you are a private person, your address, name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and if necessary mobile number and fax number. If you are a company, the above information as well as your company name and VAT number.
- When using our contact form: we collect the information you provide in the contact form, including your name, first name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: we collect your name and e-mail address.
- When our website uses the Google Analytics tool: we collect information about your areas of interest, your activity on the website and e-shop, your purchase or orders, the duration of your connection, date, time, IP address and referring website registered. This data is not linked to contact details or other personal details.
Our company uses Google Analytics to keep track of how users use the website. The information thus obtained is transferred to and stored by Google, including the address of your computer (IP address). Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used in order to provide Magalie Aerts with reports about the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or where third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Magalie Aerts has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through Magalie Aerts for other Google services.
3. What do we use this information for?
We use the above personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute the contract with you;
- To inform you about the order you have placed;
- To offer you good customer service;
- To maintain and optimize the website and associated technologies;
- Marketing purposes.
We do not collect or use information for purposes other than the purposes described in this privacy statement unless we have obtained your consent in advance. Personal data will be kept for a maximum of 7 years.
4. How are these data used?
Our company always uses your personal information with the legal basis being the performance of the agreement and consent.
- We collect your name and email address so we can send our newsletter to you with the legal basis of your unambiguous, explicit consent.
- When you place an order we will process your name, first name, e-mail address, phone number and address so that we can process and deliver your order, with the legal basis of the execution of the contract.
Your data is mainly used for the purpose:
- Provide you with products / services and improve delivery, handling complaints, as well as guaranteeing good after sales service;
- To improve your experience on our website and to handle any complaints in connection therewith;
- Offer you loyalty benefits;
- Communicate with you;
- To manage our activities;
- Conduct our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Prevent fraud;
- Ensure the security of the website;
- To comply with the invoicing legislation;
- To carry out statistical analyzes in relation to our customers such as visiting and clicking behavior on our website, so that our services and products can be evaluated and, for example, it is checked whether promotional campaigns are effective.
To process your personal data, our company always supports:
- In that case the company is obliged to document this consent (manner and date on which the consent was obtained) for each user. In addition, we recommend – as far as possible – to use a ‘preferences’ page where the user gets an overview of the processing activities for which he has given his consent and – where appropriate – he gets the opportunity to obtain his permission for certain of withdraw these processing activities. which you have given in this context, or explicitly (by checking the appropriate box when browsing our website), or implicitly, whereby your consent follows from your behavior on our website (eg by choosing to contact to include us using the contact form). In that case, you always have the option to withdraw your consent for the future;
- Or on another criterion provided for by law: eg if the data collection is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are one of the parties or if this is necessary for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject . In certain cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary to safeguard your essential interests or to achieve the legitimate interest of our company.
General visitor data is kept on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer can be registered and used for statistical analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the site. We try to anonymize these data as much as possible. This information is not provided to third parties. For all data applies that these are used to the agreement concluded with you. The data is stored on LES JUMELLES own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information we have. LES JUMELLES respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
This privacy statement applies to all LES JUMELLES services. You should be aware that LES JUMELLES is not responsible for privacy statements from other sites and sources. By agreeing to the privacy statement on the home page, you agree that we process your personal data.
5. How can you manage your data/do you get access to your data and can you delete it?
You have the right to access your data, the right to correct your data, the right to delete your data, the right to oppose the processing of your data or against profiling, the right to to limit the processing of your data and the right to transfer your data.
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- To consult and access your data and the essential information regarding the processing (processing purposes, categories of data that are processed, etc.);
- To request that such data be corrected or, if necessary, deleted on the terms set out in Article 17 of the GDPR, and in particular where such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected / processed or when you withdraw your consent;
- Oppose the processing of the data relating to you in certain specific cases including processing for direct marketing purposes; in that case we will no longer process your data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons that outweigh your interests and rights and freedoms or if the processing relates to the institution, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim;
- Request to limit the processing, in certain cases as set out in Article 18 of the GDPR and in particular when you dispute the correctness of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; and
- Receive your personal data in a form that allows them to be transferred, in particular to transfer them to another controller, under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR and, if technically possible, to obtain the data directly transferred from one controller to another.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, either by e-mail to the address [email protected] or by mail to the address Frans Reinemundlei 23, Schoten.
Complaints in case of violation of the applicable Belgian rules concerning the protection of personal data on this website can be addressed to the Belgian Commission for the protection of privacy at the address [email protected]
6. How long do we keep your information?
Your data will never be saved longer than necessary. The period during which your data is retained will in any case never be longer than is necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
The collected data is retained for as long as is necessary to provide our services and for the purposes described in point 3 & 4 above.
The period during which your data will be saved will in any case never be longer than
- Duration of your connection with our website
- Duration that personal account is active
- From purchase goods up to 10 years after purchase (accounting law).
You can also always ask us to delete your data. In this connection we refer to point 5 above.
7. Third parties
By agreeing to the processing of personal data, you agree that your data will be shared with third parties. We have reached agreements with these third parties or have concluded a processor agreement to ensure that personal data is handled with care. We will not share data with parties other than those included in this article unless LES JUMELLES are obliged to do so by laws and regulations. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Data is shared with the following parties:
- Woo commerce and apps
- Google Analytics
- Hosting services
8. Will your information be transferred outside the European Economic Area?
Our company keeps all your data on servers within the European Economic Area so that its protection is fully secured. In certain cases, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if we choose to outsource work. Such transfer may be carried out through service providers established outside the territory such as those mentioned in point 4 above or through a server located outside this territory. In this respect, our company undertakes to always ensure an appropriate and sufficient level of protection for your data, in particular by using type contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other means that are in accordance with Belgian and European legislation concerning the protection of personal data
Activities involving third parties:
- Dispatch of packages – My ParcelÂ (if parcels are sent outside the European Union)
- Web analysis – Google Analytics
- Send newsletters – Mail Chimp
9. How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We take technical, administrative and physical measures to fully guarantee the protection of your data against possible destruction, loss or modification.
Our company takes the following measures, among other things:
- Screening of spaces with sensitive content
- Security of networks
- Secure SSL connection: using SSL, transaction data is encrypted over the Internet. You can recognize a secure SSL connection at the ‘lock’ in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Although we do everything we can to prevent a data breach, it is possible that a hack takes place. In a data breach, we have established clear procedures to minimize any damage. We will always report a data breach to the competent authority.
In addition, our website also collects data via third parties, such as Mailchimp and Google Analytics. The information concerning the processing of these data is not part of this policy. We therefore refer in this connection to the relevant provisions of the policies relating to the protection of personal data of those third parties. Your rights with regard to that data must also be exercised with those third parties.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes and / or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. You will not receive notification when the privacy statement is changed, so it is advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
10. Your rights concerning personal data
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to The right to be ‘forgotten’, hereby all your data will be removed that are known to us.
- Right of inspection. That is the right of people to see the personal data that you process from them.
- Right to rectification and supplementation. The right to change the personal data you process.
- The right to limit the processing: The right to have less data processed.
- The right with regard to automated decision-making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human look at decisions.
- The right to object to data processing.
If you would like to make a request for one of the above rights, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] We respond as soon as possible but at least within 1 month.
- Navigation through the Les Jumelles website becomes easier for you
- We can offer you special features such as recently viewed items or alternative items based on your interests
- We can measure how our online store is being used and where we can improve it further
- Show you ads and recommendations based on your interests
- We can recognize which device you are using when you visit us
- We may record how often an advertisement is displayed in order to better tailor advertisements to your needs and interests and to avoid you seeing the same advertisement over and over again.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate store usage. Among other things, these statistics give us insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our webstore. In this way we ensure that the experience with our web store is constantly optimized. The following data, among others, are stored:
- Your preferred language or region of residence
- The IP address, which is made anonymous
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you are using (like Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you are using
- From which page you arrived at the web store
- When and how long you visit or use the webstore
- Whether you make use of functionalities of the webstore. For example, the contents of your shopping cart, placing an order or viewing previous purchases
- Which pages you visit in our web shop
We use these cookies for example to:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web shop
- Measuring the length of time per visit
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our web store.
10. Disable cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
11. Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
12. Adjust / unsubscribe communication
If you want to adjust your data or want to get yourself out of our files, you can contact us. See the contact details below.
13. Questions and feedback
We regularly check whether we comply with this privacy statement. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, please contact us:
- Contact form on our website
- By e-mail to [email protected]
- By post at the address Frans Reinemundlei 23, 2900 Schoten
- By telephone on 03 664 36 26
Les Jumelles BV
Frans reinemundlei 23
TVA: BE 0736.477.250
IBAN: BE54 7360 6513 8897
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (GBA) at the following addresses: